Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank you, mister ambassador!



This was the fourth year i was invited to ambassador Barry B. White and his wife´s 4th of July celebration. And this time I was in Norway and could go! It is celebrated with around 2000 people in Villa Otium in Frogner in Oslo every year. Time to take my friend Ingeborg out for a day with the celebs! I think she deserves that after finishing her masters degree just a few days ago :) Free wine and beer, national anthems and burgermania. And free Oreo cookies on every table, a little mac donald´s stand and ben and jerry´s icecream. Thats what I call a true american party!




Later that night I was live after a fire in a 7,3 km long tunnel near Oslo. 34 people was evacuated from the smoke and flames. My life is full of contrasts!



1 comment:

Bringebær said...

Thank you darling! En absurd og herlig torsdag med deg!