Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just another Monday..


I´m back after the longest break ever! And this time it is me - and Italia. First time I am here and WOW i am amazed! Not just about the food, the wine and the weather, but about this little spot called Sabaudia. It took me 13 (!) hours to get here from Norway, but after a flight with a long stop over and a couple of trains, a bus and a lift from a little italian lady in a pizza shop (who didnt understand a word english) I arrived at Hotel le Dune. I feel like a queen, after being here for 24 hours. I have my own furry indoor shoes, my own balcony with sea view, a wonderful pool, my own beach bed and umbrella. And today I got a massage at the hotel spa!! I am staying until Thursday, when Jo and Aiden are meeting us, they are coming from Australia on their honeymoon. Simon and I are going to hang out with them in Rome (luckily not in the same hotel you two lovebirds) for a couple of days. But first - this is what I do to unwind in Sabaudia:
     Eat squid and potatoes for lunch, overlooking this pool:
 I love "Syden"! We norwegians just can´t get enough of this scene right here:
                                          
              My two best friends right now - the sun and the chair.
After a body massage I jumped into this little thing while the sun was setting outside. I wish it was my own bathroom!


My conclusion for the day: A monday can be hell of a great day!! :)

No comments: