Friday, September 21, 2012

WHERE TIME STANDS STILL 




Rome is the city where time stands still. We walked between centuries of history, each building with its own story to tell eating gelato, gelato and more gelato.



Two beautiful friends on a honeymoon brought me to Italy. I needed three Australians to get my ass down to the country of pasta and wine. 

THE SPANISH STEPS


BASILICA DI SAN PIETRO


PANTHEON



COLOSSEUM







CIRKUS MAXIMUS

GELATO AND SHOPPING
This is where Michelle Obama took her daughters to eat ice cream when she was in Rome. It WAS amazing gelato!!



SUNDAY MASS IN VATICAN CITY


















BRAZILIAN HAPPINESS IN ROME
I love Brazilian Acai berries. And in this fresh little restaurant I got them for breakfast. And I brought a nice salad for the plane back!


BYE ROME!








No comments: